Last show was all about mysteries. We talked about different types of mysteries, stuff I have read, stuff I loved to read and some of you will remember I made an admission that day. I admitted to liking a good cozy mystery from time to time.
Which brings me to something amazing that happened. I am so happy to announce my next guest, someone who wrote a book I loved, called “Death is Long Overdue.” So yes, I am talking about the wonderful Amy E. Lilly.
In this episode we talk about all kinds of things like:
- What inspired you to write the cozy mysteries in the first place? Was there a particular attraction to the genre you had?
- Phee Jefferson hits on one of the most important aspects of characters I need to see in order to be truly into a book is if I care about them. And I found myself caring about her. Where did you come up with her?
- I know you have a thing for libraries, and so does Phee who works in a library if I remember correctly, what part of you is in Phee?
- Let’s talk about the series, how many are there in the Phee series. Actually, why don’t you tell us a little about all of your books.
- Why do you think people like cozies? I know why I enjoy them, but I am curious what your fans have told you
See you next week where I think we are going to dissect the horror genre. Thanks for joining us. This is Bryan the Writer and Amy E. Lilly, signing off.Support the show
Check out Amy here! http://www.amyelilly.com